About Me

!nversed Poignancy!

...I am an eclectic amalgamation of many seemingly paradoxical things. This can be exemplified in both my seemingly endless persistance on many topics and arguments, as well as my careful cautiousness on other topics and arguments. This is largely due to how astute I am of the topic: more knowledge, more persistant; less knowledge, obviously more cautious. I also have times of obsessive compulsions regarding certain things (mostly just my thoughts, however)...

Life and Death

!nversed Poignancy!

Life

An assembly

Possibly impossible

Perfectly interchangeable..

Death

That lives most upright

Beyond the unspoken

Neither a squiggle nor a quibble..

She and Me

!nversed Poignancy!

She

A daffodil

Tyrannizer of me

Breaking the colors of dusk!..

Me

The rising sun

Infringed with violations

The impurity in the salt..

Love and Poetry!

!nversed Poignancy!

Love

A puerile desire

Buried in the heart

Never leaves..

Poetry

Sentimentally melodramatic

Cursively recursive

My thoughts idiotic!

Nerves,Frowns,Crowns and The(ir) "D" Day!..

Scribbled by Bharath On September 09, 2008




Contrast between what is expected and what actually exists or happened.

Results..Results..!
Repetition of sounds at the end of words.
Or WORLDS?..err..

Person, a place, an object, or an action that stands for something beyond itself.
Death?!

Gosh!!..
Really?!
Re-(in)sults..?!
Are they really out!..

Alas!, I am Dead!

Comparison of two things that have some quality in common
Err..Or was it..
To create fresh and original expressions..
So that it cannot be interpreted literally
Or..
was I?..
Trying to picture ordinary things in new ways..?

Point-by-point comparison between two apparently dissimilar things made to clasify certain point about one of them.

Consists of words and phrases the appeal to readers non-senses.

Expression that has a meaning different from the meaning of its individual words.

Use of words whose sound suggests their meaning.

Yeah!
Again...
.
.
Call it

* Rhythm
Alliteration
Metaphor
Hyperbole
Figurative Language
Allusion
Idiom
Idiotism
or
Onomatopoeia *

Its there, It was there
I was there, they were there,
What happend?!

Fix!?
Err..yeah, I got Eighty one Point Six!


1 Thoughts have been Sprinkled!, Your Take? :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share