About Me

!nversed Poignancy!

...I am an eclectic amalgamation of many seemingly paradoxical things. This can be exemplified in both my seemingly endless persistance on many topics and arguments, as well as my careful cautiousness on other topics and arguments. This is largely due to how astute I am of the topic: more knowledge, more persistant; less knowledge, obviously more cautious. I also have times of obsessive compulsions regarding certain things (mostly just my thoughts, however)...

Life and Death

!nversed Poignancy!

Life

An assembly

Possibly impossible

Perfectly interchangeable..

Death

That lives most upright

Beyond the unspoken

Neither a squiggle nor a quibble..

She and Me

!nversed Poignancy!

She

A daffodil

Tyrannizer of me

Breaking the colors of dusk!..

Me

The rising sun

Infringed with violations

The impurity in the salt..

Love and Poetry!

!nversed Poignancy!

Love

A puerile desire

Buried in the heart

Never leaves..

Poetry

Sentimentally melodramatic

Cursively recursive

My thoughts idiotic!

Sun..

Scribbled by Bharath On December 08, 2007
It is a bright day
and I have just finished
my last pray
what have I done
and what will come
at the end of the road ahead

Sun Sun I wish
I could run
Sun Sun I am your son

It is a dark night
and nothing feels right
where have you gone
I feel like well done
inside this strange room
they say it is my home

Sun Sun I wish
I could run
Sun Sun don't forget your son


It is a clear morning
time has come
and I have to pay
for the things that they say
when I will be lead
into that fear hall of justice
where they serve us all

Sun Sun I wish
I could run
Sun Sun I am there soon

It is a wonderful day
everything feels OK
for once in my life
I am not afraid anymore
I know now
that my soul is at home
Sun Sun here I am

0 Thoughts have been Sprinkled!, Your Take? :

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share