About Me

!nversed Poignancy!

...I am an eclectic amalgamation of many seemingly paradoxical things. This can be exemplified in both my seemingly endless persistance on many topics and arguments, as well as my careful cautiousness on other topics and arguments. This is largely due to how astute I am of the topic: more knowledge, more persistant; less knowledge, obviously more cautious. I also have times of obsessive compulsions regarding certain things (mostly just my thoughts, however)...

Life and Death

!nversed Poignancy!

Life

An assembly

Possibly impossible

Perfectly interchangeable..

Death

That lives most upright

Beyond the unspoken

Neither a squiggle nor a quibble..

She and Me

!nversed Poignancy!

She

A daffodil

Tyrannizer of me

Breaking the colors of dusk!..

Me

The rising sun

Infringed with violations

The impurity in the salt..

Love and Poetry!

!nversed Poignancy!

Love

A puerile desire

Buried in the heart

Never leaves..

Poetry

Sentimentally melodramatic

Cursively recursive

My thoughts idiotic!

I know..

Scribbled by Bharath On November 08, 2007
I know what you are thinking
but not what you are drinking
come on over here
and we can share

I can not move
but I can feel the groove
shy shy that is what I am

I know what you want
but not how to give it
come on baby give me a shot
you can see that I have a lot

I can not speak
but I know how to teach
shy shy that is what I am

I know what you need
but not how to show it
come on baby give me your hand
and I will make you understand

I can not play
but I know the game
shy shy that is what I am

I know that you are lonely
but not how to explain it properly
come on baby open up and smile
and I will give you my best company
even if I am a little bit shy

I know that you need me
but not how to give you my heart
in a way that makes you understand
that I will never let you down
please take the first step
because I am a little bit shy
but I will never make you sad
or cry

0 Thoughts have been Sprinkled!, Your Take? :

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share