About Me

!nversed Poignancy!

...I am an eclectic amalgamation of many seemingly paradoxical things. This can be exemplified in both my seemingly endless persistance on many topics and arguments, as well as my careful cautiousness on other topics and arguments. This is largely due to how astute I am of the topic: more knowledge, more persistant; less knowledge, obviously more cautious. I also have times of obsessive compulsions regarding certain things (mostly just my thoughts, however)...

Life and Death

!nversed Poignancy!

Life

An assembly

Possibly impossible

Perfectly interchangeable..

Death

That lives most upright

Beyond the unspoken

Neither a squiggle nor a quibble..

She and Me

!nversed Poignancy!

She

A daffodil

Tyrannizer of me

Breaking the colors of dusk!..

Me

The rising sun

Infringed with violations

The impurity in the salt..

Love and Poetry!

!nversed Poignancy!

Love

A puerile desire

Buried in the heart

Never leaves..

Poetry

Sentimentally melodramatic

Cursively recursive

My thoughts idiotic!

Waiting..

Scribbled by Bharath On June 08, 2007
Many times I have seen you
on my daily walk to town
but it seems to me
that none of us
is brave enough to say hello
and how do you feel about me
is it so that you really
like me
and want me
to be your friend

Lost and alone
waiting for a storm
to bring us together

Often I have met you in a bar
but you are always hiding
behindyour self made wall
afraid of letting somebody come close to you at all
don't you want some love
to come into your lonely life
for a change
say hey

When I see you I see me
protecting you from being sad
always doing my best
to keep you happy and glad
and comfort you
when you are feeling down
and lost
in this hard world
don't you want me baby
to do all this
only for you

When will we get the courage
to say hello
I hope it will happen tomorrow
because I need to know you
and also
love you

0 Thoughts have been Sprinkled!, Your Take? :

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share