About Me

!nversed Poignancy!

...I am an eclectic amalgamation of many seemingly paradoxical things. This can be exemplified in both my seemingly endless persistance on many topics and arguments, as well as my careful cautiousness on other topics and arguments. This is largely due to how astute I am of the topic: more knowledge, more persistant; less knowledge, obviously more cautious. I also have times of obsessive compulsions regarding certain things (mostly just my thoughts, however)...

Life and Death

!nversed Poignancy!

Life

An assembly

Possibly impossible

Perfectly interchangeable..

Death

That lives most upright

Beyond the unspoken

Neither a squiggle nor a quibble..

She and Me

!nversed Poignancy!

She

A daffodil

Tyrannizer of me

Breaking the colors of dusk!..

Me

The rising sun

Infringed with violations

The impurity in the salt..

Love and Poetry!

!nversed Poignancy!

Love

A puerile desire

Buried in the heart

Never leaves..

Poetry

Sentimentally melodramatic

Cursively recursive

My thoughts idiotic!

Dont got away..

Scribbled by Bharath On June 08, 2007
Please please can't you do
what I tell you to
go away go away
and stay there too
go away I don't want you to stay
I am tired of seeing you everyday
go away go away and stay away
because you know I am tired
of you anyway
go away go away
go away right now baby

Go away
I don't want you
to stay with me
go away

Please please can't you understand
that I am no longer in love with you
and there is no use
in hanging around me
go away baby go away
here is no room for you to stay
go away go away today

Please please can't you wake up
there is nothing
more for us to hope for
I can't pretend that I love you anymore
just because you need me to
baby you have to know
that I don't love you
go away go away
go away out of my life

Please please you got to understand
don't drive me too far
I don't need you no more
you got to accept it
don't push me
and don't rush me
you have to go
go away go away baby
go away go away
as fast as you can

Please please listen carefully
because I don't want to harm you
but if I have to
I will follow you through the door

0 Thoughts have been Sprinkled!, Your Take? :

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share