About Me

!nversed Poignancy!

...I am an eclectic amalgamation of many seemingly paradoxical things. This can be exemplified in both my seemingly endless persistance on many topics and arguments, as well as my careful cautiousness on other topics and arguments. This is largely due to how astute I am of the topic: more knowledge, more persistant; less knowledge, obviously more cautious. I also have times of obsessive compulsions regarding certain things (mostly just my thoughts, however)...

Life and Death

!nversed Poignancy!

Life

An assembly

Possibly impossible

Perfectly interchangeable..

Death

That lives most upright

Beyond the unspoken

Neither a squiggle nor a quibble..

She and Me

!nversed Poignancy!

She

A daffodil

Tyrannizer of me

Breaking the colors of dusk!..

Me

The rising sun

Infringed with violations

The impurity in the salt..

Love and Poetry!

!nversed Poignancy!

Love

A puerile desire

Buried in the heart

Never leaves..

Poetry

Sentimentally melodramatic

Cursively recursive

My thoughts idiotic!

Whats this?

Scribbled by Bharath On May 08, 2007
I've got a strange funny feeling inside of me
that you are going to leave me
one of these days
but I don't want you to leave
I don't want you to let me
be here all alone
baby baby don't go away
baby baby don't leave me alone

I love you so
I need you too
don't go don't go

I've got a peculiar funny feeling about you
is it really so that you must go
I don't know what to do
with or without you
we have been together since
we were young
we have been together always
you and me
I want you to stay with me
baby baby you have to understand
baby baby don't let me down
baby baby you know that I am your man

I've got a strange evil funny feeling inside
that is tearing me apart
and ripping deep into my heart and mind
if it is like the way I think
then you have to tell me the truth straight away
and don't behave like everything
is like in the good old times we once had
because it makes me want to drink and drink
to make me forget
I want you to know that I love you
and that there is nobody else
I will do everything for you
baby baby tell me what to do
baby baby show me what you like
baby baby let us have a new life
become my wife

0 Thoughts have been Sprinkled!, Your Take? :

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share