About Me

!nversed Poignancy!

...I am an eclectic amalgamation of many seemingly paradoxical things. This can be exemplified in both my seemingly endless persistance on many topics and arguments, as well as my careful cautiousness on other topics and arguments. This is largely due to how astute I am of the topic: more knowledge, more persistant; less knowledge, obviously more cautious. I also have times of obsessive compulsions regarding certain things (mostly just my thoughts, however)...

Life and Death

!nversed Poignancy!

Life

An assembly

Possibly impossible

Perfectly interchangeable..

Death

That lives most upright

Beyond the unspoken

Neither a squiggle nor a quibble..

She and Me

!nversed Poignancy!

She

A daffodil

Tyrannizer of me

Breaking the colors of dusk!..

Me

The rising sun

Infringed with violations

The impurity in the salt..

Love and Poetry!

!nversed Poignancy!

Love

A puerile desire

Buried in the heart

Never leaves..

Poetry

Sentimentally melodramatic

Cursively recursive

My thoughts idiotic!

Rainbow..

Scribbled by Bharath On August 08, 2006
Don't you want to find
the key to eternal life
reach out for me
and show that you need me
and I will give to you
that what is most wanted
the key to a happy life

It is just an illusion
that you are free
come and see me

This life could be paradise
but we have lost
our will to see and feel
what living is to be
there is no meaning
when we no longer can dream
of something that we don't know
what it is like
we have no sense of the past
I can tell you about everything
but do you want to listen


Under the rainbow
we are all born into life
but there are only a few of us
that are truly living
but we want to help you
to find your lost heart
you just have to turn your life
in another direction
everybody can change
but don't wait
it can be much too late
come and see me and I will
give you victory

Don't you want to find
a way to expand your mind
so you can be able to understand
how to get a real good life
or are you really pleased
with all the misery

0 Thoughts have been Sprinkled!, Your Take? :

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share