About Me

!nversed Poignancy!

...I am an eclectic amalgamation of many seemingly paradoxical things. This can be exemplified in both my seemingly endless persistance on many topics and arguments, as well as my careful cautiousness on other topics and arguments. This is largely due to how astute I am of the topic: more knowledge, more persistant; less knowledge, obviously more cautious. I also have times of obsessive compulsions regarding certain things (mostly just my thoughts, however)...

Life and Death

!nversed Poignancy!

Life

An assembly

Possibly impossible

Perfectly interchangeable..

Death

That lives most upright

Beyond the unspoken

Neither a squiggle nor a quibble..

She and Me

!nversed Poignancy!

She

A daffodil

Tyrannizer of me

Breaking the colors of dusk!..

Me

The rising sun

Infringed with violations

The impurity in the salt..

Love and Poetry!

!nversed Poignancy!

Love

A puerile desire

Buried in the heart

Never leaves..

Poetry

Sentimentally melodramatic

Cursively recursive

My thoughts idiotic!

Colors..

Scribbled by Bharath On February 08, 2006
Long time ago
we were childhood friends
we spent nights and days
trying to break away
and we had a lot of crazy fun

You have to know
with dope
there is no hope

We took all the chances
and had many
great romances
until we met the Dragon Lady

We got older
but we did not get wiser
soon no one of us
could be trusted
because we denied to learn
from our mistakes

We got separated
and one day I heard that you
had tried to fly like a dream-bird
but you crashed down into
the hard and waiting ground
beside the public toilet seat

Then I found out
what this life is about
and I am telling you this now
you got to know
with Dope
there is no hope
no hope at all

Long time ago
we were the best friends
but it all came to a very cruel end
you died with a dirty needle in your arm
and there was nothing I could do
to save you

0 Thoughts have been Sprinkled!, Your Take? :

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share